IIT Kanpur, an Institute of national importance, has been in the forefront of engineering & technology education and research &
development. The Institute derives strength from its philosophy, vision and values that has led to achievement of academic
excellence and promotion of high order technological research. The Institute is in search of suitable Indian Nationals, through
ONLINE applications only, for appointment on the following posts:
- Medical Officer Post 01
- Junior Superintendent Post 04
- Sanitary Inspector Gr-I Post 01
- Junior Technical Superintendent Post 22
- Junior Technician Post 13
- Junior Assistant Post 10
- Assistant Coach Post 04
For Group-A Post at Sl. No.01 maximum upto 50 years, Group-B Posts at Sl. No.02 to 12, 25 to 40 years & Group-C Posts at Sl. No.13 to 21, 18 to 35 years and for Sl. No.22 maximum age limit upto 45 years. Relaxation in age would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Regular employees of IITs who are educationally qualified and otherwise eligible can be considered for the recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age. For Regular Employees of IIT Kanpur with excellent service record, appropriate relaxation may be considered.
How to apply:
- Applications should be accompanied with a non-refundable demand draft of Rs.250/- for the posts at Sl. Nos.02 to 22 drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, IIT KANPUR” payable at KANPUR.
- The candidates are required to apply ONLINE upto May 05, 2014 only.
- For submission of application through online mode, please visit Institute's website: www.iitk.ac.in/infocell/recruitment
- The print out of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested and prescribed Demand Draft in original must reach the Institute on or before May 15, 2014 through Speed Post or Registered Post except in those cases who are already working in the Institute.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs, should send the print out of completed application along with all relevant supporting documents duly self attested THROUGH PROPER CHANNEL, failing which such persons shall be required to produce NOC at the time of Interview, provided they must have sent an Advance Copy along with DEMAND DRAFT in original.
- The envelope, containing complete application, should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ……………….”.
Address for correspondence: The Actg. Registrar, (Attn.) Recruitment Section,
Room No. 224, 2nd Floor (Faculty Building),
IIT KANPUR – 208 016 (U.P.) INDIA.
|Last Date To Apply Online
||May 05, 2014|
Last Date for Receipt of Application
May 15, 2014
Last Date of Application : 15-May-2014
Latest Govt Jobs Notification
Subscribe Daily Job Alert