Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps (AD Corps).
Total No. of vacancies - 37
1. Candidates must be BDS/MDS (with minimum 55% marks in final year BDS) from a College/University recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI).
2. Should have completed one year rotatory Internship recognized by DCI by 31 Aug 2013.
3. Should be in possession of Permanent Dental Registration Certificate valid at least upto 31 Dec 2013.
4. Should be less than 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2013.
5. Should be medically fit in all respects for service in the Armed Forces.
1. Short-listing for interview: Candidates found eligible will be shortlisted based on their Final year BDS marks and attempts taken in Final year BDS. Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
2. Medical Examination: Candidates provisionally placed on merit list after interview by Selection Board will be brought before a Medical Board for ascertaining their Medical Fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates should apply on a separate plain paper giving particulars in the application form as per attached specimen format, to the following address:
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS/DENTAL-2)
Room No. 25, ‘L’ Block Ministry of Defence
The completed applications along with all the necessary enclosures should reach latest by 31 Aug 2013.
Note: No Demand Draft/cheque is required along with application.
Are you looking a career in Government jobs ? We are published all kinds of government jobs related notification. Which includes Railway , Bank , Defence , Healthcare , Teaching , Research , Power and Energy etc.
If You Are Looking To Relocate To Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad Or Any City Of India, We Provides Latest Private Sector Jobs In India. Which include freshes or Experience jobs like IT, BPO, etc.
If You Are Looking To Relocate To Delhi , Bangalore , Mumbai , Pune , Chennai , Hyderabad Or Any City Of India , We Provides Latest Private Sector Jobs In India . Which include freshes walking interview jobs like IT , BPO , etc .
Jobseeker can subscribe daily job alerts . Jobseeker will get everyday job alerts on register email id's. Recruiters also can post jobs of our job portal affordable cost. So Register today to get more job alerts.