Zomato is an online restaurant discovery guide providing information on home delivery, dine-out, cafes and night life in cities of India, Brazil, Turkey, Indonesia, New Zealand, the Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
Zomato offering a job for Key Accounts Managers in Ahmedabad following are the Responsibilities and Requirements for this position.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Help restaurants market themselves better by selling advertising space to them on Zomato.
* Effectively search prospective clients and generate sales leads. Leads could range from take-away joints to 5 Star properties.
* Advise clients on relevant and impactful marketing communication to be displayed on their advertising space on Zomato. Amplify the impact of marketing campaigns by distributing Zomato marketing merchandise to restaurants for display.
* Prepare result reports for advertising campaigns and interpret them for clients. Also suggest measures to improve the effectiveness of the marketing campaign.
* Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection, graphic design support (with the help of the Graphics Team), campaign activations, result tracking and troubleshooting.
* Mentor Sales Managers / Sales Associates, guide them and help them improve their sales skills.
* Handle special projects related to Sales. Involves taking single-point responsibility of a certain revenue stream, process improvement, business development of new products, etc.
* Manage critical client accounts which have higher degree of complexity in terms of client servicing.
* 1.5 - 3 years of Work Experience. Relevant experience in sales is a bonus!
* Familiarity with the geography of the location applied to.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
* Knowledge of how to operate a laptop / PC, good typing speed and working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
* Intelligent, enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals.
* Should be comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
* Very high ethical standards.
* Comfortable with ambiguity and unpredictable work hours.
* Proven track record of meeting revenue targets.
* Prior leadership experience is a bonus!
* An MBA is not mandatory.
View More Details: