* Work closely with onsite and offsite engineering teams in a high intensity, high bandwidth environment.
* Work well with a remote development/QA team using your excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
* Work well with mainline projects owning components and thus requiring less supervision
* Understanding that Sustaining is an interrupt driven environment where multiple priorities will need to be prioritized and managed
* Owns the development and maintenance of part of complex test automation with the objective of developing high quality code using provided requirements.
* Design and implement test tools and jigs in C/C++, C#, or VB.NET
* Responsible for designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage.
* Acts as a key technical resource to members outside of the team on technical issues relating to their area of knowledge.
* Executes tests using automated tools. Peer reviews code changes to portions of the product source code.
* Utilize innovative test technologies to develop productís testing strategy
* Perform debugging and troubleshooting in variety of local and remote testing environments.
4 to 8 years of hands-on experience as an SDET or automation engineer with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
* Experience programming in one or more of the following languages: Java, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, Python, Perl
* Experience of configuration and management of networking infrastructures
* Experience with troubleshooting and root cause analysis
* Expertise in a commercial automation tools (e.g. QTP, Test Complete, Silk) or custom automation frameworks
* Strong verbal & written communication skills
* Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills
* Able to prioritize and complete concurrent projects
* Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands
* Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member
* Must be able to work in an environment of constant demands and frequent interruptions
* Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols at the application, transport, and internet layers
* BE or B.Tech . (preferably in Computer Science or related field)/ MCA
* Knowledge of code coverage analysis tools
* Experience with virtual environments
Experience in agile / Scrum engineering
For more Details: